It is a course 50 hours face-to-face which includes a theoretical and a practical part. A very complete program is proposed to the students so that they know the basics of organic cooking and food.
Goes aimed at unemployed people who wish to find work in the ecological food and catering sector as cooks, kitchen assistants, chefs etc. in restaurants, catering companies, hotels, collective kitchens, rest centers and spas, etc. and also for personnel related to the sale of organic food to work in stores, distribution companies, commercial, etc.
He free course and intended exclusively for people registered for unemployment in the Autonomous Community where it is held. In the event that the demand for places exceeds the offer, a selection will be made in which the order of pre-registration, the curriculum and the motivations for doing so, will be taken into account. Registration will only be effective once the documentation requested by the organization has been submitted.
Dates: From February 18 to March 1 from Monday to Friday in the morning (9-14h)
It is part of the Emploaverde Program of the Biodiversity Foundation of the Ministry for Ecological Transition and is co-financed by the European Social Fund.
- Improve the employability of unemployed people within the restaurant and sale of organic food sector
- Provide tools to find work
- Get basic knowledge about healthy eating
- Know different types of food: vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- Learn to cook and integrate new foods into the kitchen
INTRODUCTION. Coaching to find a job
- Effective job search
- Be your own coach
- How to face a job interview
MODULE I. Introduction to organic food
- Basic knowledge of organic farming
- What are organic food
- Organic food selection criteria
- Healthy, toxic-free cooking
MODULE II. The healthy alimentation
- What is healthy eating
- Analyzing the different diets
- Food adapted to customer needs
MODULE III. Basic techniques
MODULE IV. Basic cooking techniques
Practice of basic techniques of the different food groups
MODULE V. Basic knowledge of the use of organic ingredients
- Knowing the job: restoration and ecological store
- Preparation and composition of organic and balanced menus and dishes (menu)
- Data sheet. Costs and scandals
MODULE VI. Cooking practice with organic food I
- Preservation and treatment of fresh food (reception)
- Food safety and hygiene
- Cutting techniques. Handling and safety of knives and other utensils
MODULE VII. Cooking practice with organic food II
Cooking practices for menus, dishes and desserts with organic and healthy ingredients
MODULE VIII. Cooking for the senses
Cooking practices for preparing healthy and delicious dishes
Mireia Anglada. Cook by profession, expert in nutrition, trained in Chinese medicine, naturopathy and natural and energetic nutrition.
Vanessa Losada. Healthy gastronomic consultant, culinary stylist, ecochef and food & eating designer. Naturopathic nutrition specialist, naturopath and graduate in Fine Arts.
Alf Mota. Cook and cooking teacher. Trained in macrobiotics, nutrition and dietetics, cuisine applied to diet therapy, agroecology and communication.
May Rodríguez. Clinical psychologist and coach. Director of Ansanas
Marga Roldán. Agronomist, expert in organic food. Director of the Econsentidos cooking school.
The evaluation of the course consists of a multiple choice exam to evaluate theoretical knowledge and a practical part of cooking that will be carried out in a group. The evaluation will take place on the last day of the course.
More information: http://cultivabio.org/course-category/presenciales/