Being a vegetarian does not mean eating only vegetables. The diet includes legumes, dairy products, eggs, pasta and nuts, among other foods, they can be part of your daily kitchen.
- 375 g of cottage cheese (ricotta)
- 8 cl of milk
- 250 g lasagna dough
- 200 g of grated cheese
- 3 onions
- 150 g celery
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 sliced aubergine
- 2 cans of peeled perita tomato
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 handful of green or black olives
- 2 tablespoons ground basil
- 2 garlic, crushed
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. To start, we chop and finely clean the onion.
2. Next, peel the celery and carrot and grate them with the help of a grater with large holes.
3. We fry all the vegetables and garlic in a pan with two tablespoons of oil. We cut the eggplant into slices and steam it.
4. Next, we pour all the tomato with the olives and the sugar.
5. We cook it over low heat for 15 minutes.
6. After this, season with salt, pepper and basil.
7. If necessary, dilute the sauce with a little water.
8. We mix the cottage cheese with the milk, salt and pepper.
9. Next, we assemble the lasagna layers on a baking tray in the following order: a layer of dough for the base, a layer of sautéed vegetables, a layer of aubergines, another layer of dough and, finally, a layer of cheese and milk.
10. We repeat this process and add a last sheet of dough.
11. On top of it, we are going to spread the rest of the vegetable sauce and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
12. Finally, we bake the lasagna at 225ºC for half an hour.
With information from: https://www.enfemenino.com/