We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Taking care of yourself is a pleasure. And a big one, flavored with Sweet Potato Cream and Kale. With a high comforting, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and prebiotic power, it is a true medicinal potion to take care of ourselves at this time.
- 4 servings
- Difficulty: low
- Time: 45 minutes of baking + 15 minutes of preparation
- 1/2 liter of vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- 1 bio ginger thimble
- ¼ celery (celery-rave) peeled
- 1 carrot with skin
- ½ pitted avocado
- 2 cups of kale, leaves and trunk separated
- 1 C. Virgin olive oil tureen
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 C. thyme tureen
- 1 C. turmeric powder dessert
- pinch of black pepper
- topping: 1 c. tureen of parsley and paprika powder
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees, cook the whole sweet potato with its skin, previously cleaned, and with a drizzle of oil, for 45 minutes or until it is very tender.
- Peel the sweet potato and reserve (24 h preferably to enhance its prebiotic power.)
- In a blender glass, pour the vegetable broth with the coconut, carrot, celery, kale logs, ginger and cooked sweet potato, and beat until obtaining a homogeneous texture.
- At the bottom of the pot, heat the olive oil to sauté the onion, it should be golden and translucent.
- Add the fresh kale leaves, and stir for about 3 minutes, until they soften but do not lose their color.
- Add the previously beaten mixture on top and mix well with the turmeric and pepper.
- Once everything is heated, serve in a bowl and place the parsley, a drizzle of olive oil and paprika to taste.
High in fiber and especially in one of great interest for our intestines, our second brain, thanks to the resistant starch of the sweet potato, which once cooked and rested for 24 hours, becomes usable fiber for our microbiota, responsible for generating our serotonin, responsible for our happiness and mood, among many other things ...
Creamy and with an intense orange color due to its contribution in beta-carotene, provided by the same sweet potato, carrot and turmeric, necessary for the care of our immune system, liver, skin and mucous membranes.
It also contains a good base of alkalizing vegetables thanks to the broth, and celery (diuretic and ally in weight loss diets), onion (antiseptic and anti-infective), and kale leaves (rich in calcium and vegetable protein).
A vegetable delicacy, with an exotic touch thanks to the coconut, good for us and our intestinal friendly bacteria, happy digestion!
Author:Mareva Gillioz, Dietitian and Nutritional Coach, specialized in Naturopathy. Certified in Raw Vegan Cooking by Matthew Kenney Culinary Institute