Natural coconut oil is very versatile and is used to hydrate the face, hair, to use in meals to give them flavor and also to lose weight.
Due to its versatility and its properties, coconut oil is easy to find in supermarkets or natural stores, and it can even be prepared at home and is used for various purposes.
1. Coconut Oil contains a unique combination of Fatty Acids that endow it with very powerful medicinal properties
2. Populations that drink a lot of coconut oil are among the healthiest on the planet
3. Coconut Oil can speed up your metabolism making you lose more fat
4. The Lauric Acid present in Coconut Oil can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi, helping to eliminate infections
5. Coconut Oil can reduce your appetite, helping you eat less without even trying
6. The fatty acids present in coconut oil are transformed into ketone bodies, which can reduce seizures
7. Coconut Oil can improve your blood cholesterol level and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Coconut Oil can protect hair from deterioration and hydrate the skin
9. The fatty acids present in coconut oil can increase brain function in Alzheimer's patients
10. Coconut Oil can make you lose fat, especially dangerous belly fat
How to prepare coconut oil at home
Although it takes more work, preparing coconut oil at home is cheaper.
- 3 glasses of coconut water;
- 2 dried coconuts cut into pieces.
The first step to making coconut oil at home is to blend all the ingredients in the blender and strain to follow with the help of a clean cloth. Then put the liquid in a bottle and should remain in a dark place for 48 hours. At the end of this period, the bottle should be placed in a cool environment but without sun, for a further 6 hours.
After 6 o'clock it is necessary to place the bottle upright in the refrigerator for 3 hours. With this, the coconut oil will solidify and to remove it from the container you must cut the bottle in the place where a separation between the water and the oil is observed, taking advantage only of the oil that must be placed in a container with a lid.
Coconut oil is valid for 2 years and there is no need to store it in the refrigerator.