Master recipe for vegetarian lasagna without pasta
1. With the grill in the middle position, preheat the oven to 120 ° C (250 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and half the oil. Spice with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes in the pan side down. Bake for about 2 hours. Let cool. Remove the skin by hand.
3. In a skillet over medium heat, soften the shallots in the remaining oil. Add the tofu and continue cooking until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add oil as needed. Let it cool partially, then add half of the ricotta. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine artichokes and remaining ricotta. Set aside.
5. In a pot of boiling salty water, blanch the lettuce leaves for 1 to 2 minutes. Dip in a bowl of ice water. Drain and place the leaves side by side on a clean tea towel. Set aside.
6. With the grill in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
7. Spread half of the tomatoes onto the bottom of a 25 x 18 cm (10 x 7 inch) Pyrex baking dish. Top with the tofu and ricotta mixture. Top with another layer of lettuce leaves. Place the asparagus on top and add 1 cup (250 ml) of mozzarella. Top with another layer of lettuce leaves and add the artichoke mixture. Finish with a layer of lettuce leaves and sprinkle with the remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
8. Bake until lasagna is heated through and cheese on top is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
10 Italian tomatoes, halved and seeded
2 garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon dried oregano
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup finely chopped shallots
½ cup firm tofu, drained and crumbled
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 head of romaine lettuce
1-1 / 2 cups artichoke hearts packed with din oil, drained and chopped
½ lb (s) asparagus, trimmed and blanched
3 cup mozzarella grated
salt and pepper
Original recipe in English