Are you hungry but don't have time to prepare elaborate dishes?More and more people decide to incorporate vegetarian dishes into their diet ... And we want the trend to continue to grow! So to make sure no one is left behind, here we share this recipe for people out of time.
Fresh and light vegan sandwich
This sandwich is great for those days that you have had a very copious meal or you are bloated for whatever reason and you do not feel like something very beast to eat. To go out for a picnic or whatever you want. You can eat at any time and it is very good and very light !!
I warn you, it will surprise you for good!
As we always say, we believe that in sandwiches, sandwiches, "hot dogs", ... bread is very important.
Do not use the typical mold Bimbo bread, super prefabricated. By the way, notice to navigators !!! Bimbo bread is not suitable for vegans. It has a preservative that is made with animal fat! The only thing you can eat in case you want to buy sliced bread of this type is natural Bimbo.
That said, this time we bought a kamut loaf from the bakery that was spectacular! It was the perfect complement to this sandwich.
This sandwich is made in layers and does not have anything cooked, it is all pim pam! Bring a layer of avocado, a layer of sliced tofu to the fine herbs, a layer of sliced tomato, a handful of alfalfa sprouts, two pickles in vinegar and a slice of vegan cheese.
I tell you that it will surprise you, at first it may not be the most colorful recipe in the world but it is to give it a bite and wow ...
The avocado gives it that unctuousness that it has that gives another air to any dish where it is. It is spectacular and gives us that good vegetable fat for the body that we need and more now that it is cold.
I know there are many people who are not very fans of vegetable slices. I say this because we are one of those who also think that way. It is not a food that serves as the basis of a diet, like any sausage, but from time to time or certain sandwiches it has to be taken into account. It is important to find a brand and flavor that you like.
It doesn't have much of a secret! And there is no excuse that you don't have time to cook !!
- 4 slices of Kamut sliced bread
- 4 slices of tofu with fine herbs
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- 2 handfuls of alfalfa sprouts
- 4 pickled gherkins (to taste)
- We prepare the ingredients.
- We take the slices of kamut bread. Try to use a quality bread as that will mark the result of the sandwich.
- We cut the avocado (that is ripe) and cut it into strips. We place it on the base.
- Then we place two slices of tofu (in this case of fine herbs) per sandwich.
- Then a layer of sliced tomato.
- A handful of alfalfa sprouts.
- pickled gherkins per sandwich. Although it depends on how you like it.
- and a slice of vegan cheese. What we always say. It is important to find a vegan cheese that you like!