Our goal is to provide a small, intimate, safe, family-friendly festival experience. Your ticket gets you 8 spectacular sets of bluegrass, camping by the Conococheague with great friends, and a whole lot o' fun! The grounds are beautifully kept, and we intend on leaving them that way. So, with this in mind, please be prepared to follow our carry in/carry out trash policy. No dogs, no glass, just get your ass to Camp Bluegrass!
Contact Eric for vending information.
- $20 ticket includes camping.
- $10 Friday/early arrival fee at the gate.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Rain or shine.
- No refunds.
- No glass.
- No dogs.
- No illegal activity.
- Gate opens Friday, June 10th at 5:00pm.
- Vacate Sunday, June 12th by noon.
- Please drive respectfully.
- Carry in/carry out trash policy.
Ticket information coming soon!